If you are working on a device that converts an input mechanical pressure into an electrical output signal. Then this Sensor is essential for you. These types of sensors are used in altimeters, barometers, sensing printer ink levels, the airflow rate in equipment, IT center/ computer cooling systems, semiconductor process equipment, and laser measurement.
|Sensor Type||Analog Pressure Sensor|
|Thread Size||G 1/4″|
|Pressure Range (MPa)||0 – 0.2|
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||5|
|Output Voltage (VDC)||0.5 ~ 4.5|
|Shipment Weight||0.022 kg|
- Adopt Precision Compensation Technology and Sensitive Components, Stable and Reliable.
- 0.1% FS Small Output Error, Including Nonlinear, Hysteresis Error, and Repeatability.
- Light Weight and Small Volume, Easy to Install, and Operate.
- Stainless Steel Body, has a Complete Surge Voltage Protection Function.
- 1 x 0.2MPa Stainless Steel Pressure Transducer Sensor