Ameba RTL8722DM mini Board (AMB 23) integrates the RTL8722DM SoC which is the latest generation SoC of the Ameba IoT solution family and it is powered by a high-performance 32-bit dual MCU with a new architecture from Arm®; an Arm®v8M (Cortex-M33 instruction set compatible) running at up to 200MHz and an Arm®v8M (Cortex-M23 instruction set compatible) running at up to 20MHz.
This SoC also integrates the latest high-security architecture (Trust zone-M Security) with ultra-low power consumption suitable for IoT (Internet of Things) applications. Besides the high-performance MCU, RTL8722DM SoC also integrates the latest wireless technologies such as dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5GHz) and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE5) mesh.
Ameba RTL8722DM mini Board (AMB 23) features rich I/O peripherals such as a high-speed SDIO and USB interface, audio codec, key-scan and touch key, LCD panel controller, embedded 4.5MB SRAM(512KB SRAM + 4MB PSRAM), and configurable GPIOs that can function as digital peripherals for various applications. Through these interfaces, AmebaD can connect with electronic components such as LED, switches, manometer, hygrometer, PM2.5 dust sensors, …etc. All-in-all Ameba RTL8722DM mini Board (AMB 23) is an easy-to-program platform for developing all kinds of IoT applications.
Ameba RTL8722DM_MINI currently supports Windows XP/7/8/10 32-bits and 64-bits, Linux and Mac operating systems. Now, we can use Arduino IDE to develop applications on RTL8722DM_MINI, and the examples of Arduino can run on RTL8722DM_MINI too.
|MCU||32-bit Arm®Cortex®-M0, up to 20MHz|
32-bit Arm®Cortex®-M4, up to 200MHz
|WIFI||802.11 a/b/g/n 1×1, 2.4GHz & 5GHz|
|Bluetooth Version||BLE 5.0|
|Security||AES/DES/SHA hardware engine|
|Audio||Audio DAC and earphone driver|
|Communication Interface||1 PCM interface|
|Max 23 GPIO|
|Shipment Weight||0.02 kg|
- Support TensorFlow Lite
- Onboard SD Card Slot
- Onboard 3.5mm Audio Jack / Microphone
- Ultra-low power consumption suitable for IoT applications
- Latest high-security architecture with secure boot
- Dual Arm® powered CPUs for higher performance
- Fast wireless speeds with the latest wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi 5GHz and BLE5
- Rich I/O peripherals to further expand your projects
- Wide environment Compatibility:
- Windows XP/7/8/10 32-bits and 64-bits
- Compatible with Arduino
- Smart Home
- Smart City
- Smart Agriculture
- Industrial IoT
- IoT Hub/Gateway
- Smart Toys
- Wi-Fi Audio/Entertainment device
- Gaming Joystick / Wi-Fi remote controller
- 1 x Ameba RTL8722DM mini EVB Arduino WiFi Shield