If you want to make a project with carbon dioxide sensors also need a good range sensing property on this sensor then this module is good for you. This sensor measures gaseous carbon dioxide levels by monitoring the amount of infrared (IR) radiation absorbed by carbon dioxide molecules. This type of sensor is used in monitoring indoor air quality, landfills, process control, and controlled environment horticulture.
MG-811 Carbon Dioxide Sensor Module (Carbon dioxide sensor) is a carbon dioxide sensor (CO2) sensor that is a Metal Oxide Sensor sensor, which must heat the tank to the specified level. (With the method of supplying power) will cause heat vapor and separate CO2 from the air. This sensor module has an MG-811 onboard as the sensor component. A signal output circuit for heating the sensor The MG-811 is highly sensitive to CO2 and less sensitive to alcohol and CO. The output voltage of the CO2 increases.
Useful for greenhouses and medical projects. Sends an analog signal that decreases as the concentration of CO2 increases. This module also includes a digital output pin with TTL output. The Potentiometer on board is used to set the Digital Output Setpoint. After setting the potentiometer threshold, once that threshold is reached, an LED on the sensor will illuminate and the digital pin will give a HIGH voltage signal.
|Operating Voltage (V)
|0 – 10000 ppm
- Wide detecting scope.
- High sensitivity & stability.
- Simple drive circuit.
- Digital output: Active low (When it outputs a low-level signal, the indicator LED will be on)
- Analog output: Two Range Options: 0 to 2V or 0V to 4V. The default is 0V to 2V DC
- Compatible with Arduino & Raspberry Pi (for use on analog output with Raspberry Pi you will need an Analog to Digital Converter Chip).
- 1 x MG811 Module, Air Carbon Dioxide/CO2 Sensor.