The SGP30 is a digital multi-pixel gas sensor designed for easy integration into air purifier, demand-controlled ventilation, and IoT applications. Sensirion’s CMOSens technology offers a complete sensor system on a single chip featuring a digital I2C interface, a temperature controlled micro hotplate, and two preprocessed indoor air quality signals. As the first metal-oxide gas sensor featuring multiple sensing elements on one chip, the SGP30 provides more detailed information about the air quality.
PIMORONI SGP30 Air Quality Sensor Breakout features an unmatched robustness against contaminating gases present in real-world applications enabling a unique long-term stability and low drift. The very small 2.45 x 2.45 x 0.9 mm3 DFN package enables applications in limited spaces.
SGP30 Sensation’s state-of-the-art production process guarantees high reproducibility and reliability. Tape and reel packaging, together with suitability for standard SMD assembly
processes make the SGP30 predestined for high-volume applications
|Air Quality Sensor
|Input Voltage (V)
|Constant Current (A)
|Remanded Operating condition
|5 – 55 °C and 4 –20 g/m3
|Digital 2-wire interface, I2C fast mode.
|SCL clock frequency
|Dimensional Accuracy (mm)
|2.45 x 2.45 x 0.9 mm3
- Tape and reel packaged, reflow solder able
- I2C interface with TVOC and CO2eq output signals
- Very small 6-pin DFN package: 2.45 x 2.45 x 0.9 mm3
- Low power consumption: 48 mA at 1.8V
- Outstanding long-term stability
- Multi-pixel gas sensor for indoor air quality applications
- 1 x PIMORONI SGP30 Air Quality Sensor Breakout