The X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1 expansion board is based on the Teseo-LIV3F tiny GNSS module.It represents an affordable, easy-to-use, global navigation satellite system (GNSS) module, embedding a TeseoIII single die standalone positioning receiver IC, usable
in different configurations in your STM32 Nucleo project.
The Teseo-LIV3F is a compact (9.7×10.1 mm) module that provides superior accuracy thanks to the on-board 26 MHz temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and a reduced time-to-first fix (TTFF) with its dedicated 32 KHz real-time
clock (RTC) oscillator.
The Teseo-LIV3F module runs the GNSS firmware (X-CUBE-GNSS1) to perform all GNSS operations including acquisition, tracking, navigation and data output without external memory support.
The X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1 expansion board is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector and the ST morpho connector, so it can be plugged to the STM32 Nucleo development board and stacked with additional STM32 Nucleo expansion boards.
• Operating supply voltage: 3.3 – 5 V
• Ambient temperature: -40/+85 °C
• Sensitivity: -162 dBm indoor (tracking mode)
– a UART port
– an I²C port
– Configurable digital I/O timepulse
– EXTINT input for wakeup
• NMEA protocol
• Assisted GNSS:
– Predictive autonomous
– Predictive server-based
– Real-time server-based
• Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
• Compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector
• LNA and SAW filter on the RF path
• SMA female antenna connector
• Battery holder
• RoHS and WEEE compliant