The 5MP Raspberry Pi Zero W Camera Module W/ HBV FFC Cable equips flexible cable for attaching with Raspberry Pi Zero W. The 5MP camera module is perfect for small Raspberry Pi projects which have very little space allowance just boot up the latest version of Raspbian and you are good to go!!!
The high-definition 5MP camera delivers outstanding photos but can also shoot video, ideal for drones or a CCTV project. The lightweight camera module allows for it to be used in more practical roles, such as a hidden camera or even a camera for a Pi-phone, for example.
This Raspberry Camera Module is a custom designed add-on for Raspberry Pi. It attaches to Raspberry Pi by way of one of the two small sockets on the board upper surface. This interface uses the dedicated CSI interface, which was designed especially for interfacing to cameras. The CSI bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it exclusively carries pixel data.
|Lens Focus||Fixed Focus|
|Interface Type||CSI(Camera Serial Interface)|
|Sensors||Omnivision 5647 fixed-focus|
|Shipment Weight||0.005 kg|
- Supported Video Formats: 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 60fps and 640x480p 60/90 video
- Fully Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero W.
- Directly plug into Raspberry Pi Board (besides HDMI port)
- Small and lightweight camera module.
- Plug-n-Play camera for Raspberry Pi Zero W.
Package Includes :
- 1 x 5MP Raspberry Pi Zero W Camera Module W/ HBV FFC Cable.