The PIC-IoT WG Development Board combines a powerful PIC24FJ128GA705 MCU, an ATECC608A CryptoAuthentication secure element IC and the fully-certified ATWINC1510 Wi-Fi network controller – which provides the most simple and effective way to connect your embedded application to the Google Cloud IoT Core. The board also includes an on-board debugger, and requires no external hardware to program and debug the MCU.
- PIC24FJ128GA705 microcontroller
- 128 KB Flash Memory & 16 KB SRAM
- ATWINC1510 WiFi Module
- Single-band 2.4GHz b/g/n IoT Network Controller, Pre-certified Module
- ATECC608A CryptoAuthentication device
- Protected Storage for 16 Keys, SHA256, AES-CCM, ECDH (Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman), ECDSA