Arducam Mini Module Camera Shield with OV2640 and is a high definition 2MP SPI camera, which reduces the complexity of the camera control interface. It integrates 2MP CMOS image sensor OV2640 and provides miniature size, as well as the easy to use hardware interface and open source code library.
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||5|
|Pixel Resolution||1600 X 1200|
|Pixel Size (um)||2.2 x 2.2|
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)||-10 to 55|
|Shipment Weight||0.022 kg|
- 2MP image sensor OV2640
- M12 mount or CS-mount lens holder with changeable lens options
- IR sensitive with proper lens combination
- I2C interface for the sensor configuration
- SPI interface for camera commands and data stream
- All IO ports are 5V/3.3V tolerant
- Support JPEG compression mode, single and multiple shoot mode, one-time capture multiple read operation, burst read operation, low power mode and etc.
- Well mated with standard Arduino boards
- 1 x Arducam 2 MP Mini Module Camera Shield with OV2640 Lens for Arduino